AHSEC Class 12 Important question of Biology 2023
If you are looking for an important question about Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) class 12 Biology 2023. You are here at the right place.
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) examination will start soon. As of today, only a few days left to prepare for AHSEC class 12th final examination. The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has adopted the NCERT curriculum for class 12 students. The syllabus for AHSEC class 12 is very vast. It is almost impossible to cover all the units in the curriculum, especially at the last moment only a few students can do it. so, we make a selected question for AHSEC class 12 biology on the basis of the previous 10 years question paper. We do not guarantee you that all the selected questions will come in your final examination, but as per the last 10 yrs’ question paper analysis, we make a set of selected questions. Definitely, this will helps you to prepare for the final examination at the last moment and it will help you to get an idea of what type of question is important for the final examination of AHSEC Class 12
Here is some important question for AHSEC class 12 biology, 2023 are given below-
Very short question ( 1 marks)
- what is a transgenic animal?
- State the symptoms of typhoid
- How implantation of the human embryo occurs in the mother uterus?
- What is GMO?
- Why is apple called a false fruit?
- Which enzyme transcribes hnRNA?
- What is a hidden hunger?
- How sex is determined in a man?
- What is polyploidy?
- Name the microbes used for the production of Acetic acid and Lactic acid
- Write the equation of the ‘Species-Area’ relationship in a logarithmic scale
- Write the scientific name of the water hyacinth.
- How many polypeptides are in human insulin?
Question ( 2/3/5 marks)
- What is SCP? Mention its significance
- What is triple fusion? Where does it occur?
- Explain the principle of Hardy-Weinberg.
- What is the full form of PCR? How the amplification of DNA is done by this process?
- Express the genotype of blood group AB
- what is the substance present in the birth control pill?
- What is the full form of ELISA? Name 2 diseases for the detection of which ELISA technique is used.
- Describe the formation of the placenta
- Describe the function of the placenta
- What is DNA fingerprinting? Mention its application.
- Why should we conserve biodiversity?
- Explain the structure of an antibody
- Draw the structure of the seminiferous tubule
- Discuss various means of prevention & control of drug addiction
- Describe the life cycle of the malaria parasite
- A child has blood group ‘O’. If a father has ‘A’ & a mother has ‘B’ blood group. Write the genotype of parents & possible of other offspring.
- Explain incomplete dominance with an example
- What is the ecological pyramid? Explain the different types of pyramids with the necessary diagram.
- Define antigen and antibody.
- What is a food chain? Describe two principal types of the food chain.
- Explain the significance of mutation in evolution
- Do eukaryotic cells have restriction endonuclease? Justify
- Explain the experiment of Miller on the chemical origin of life
- What is the principle of biotechnology? explain
- What is recombinant DNA technology? Describe the process
- Why the father never pass the gene for haemophilia to his son?
- Describe the application of microbes in sewage treatment.
- B-lymphocyte and T-lymphocyte
- Linkage and crossing over
- Sex chromosome and autosome
- Complete linkage and incomplete linkage
- Active immunity and passive immunity
- mRNA and tRNA
- Genotype and phenotype
- Spermatogenesis and oogenesis
- Sickle cell anemia
- Down’s syndrome
- Turner’s syndrome
DNA Fingerprinting notes click here to view details
Any queries please comment below