|Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020|
What is Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme?
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Eligibility for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- A person should be the Native of the state of Assam.
- Brides Family annual income should not be more than 5 Lakh rupees.
- The Minimum Age of the Bride should not be less than 18 Years and for Groom should not be less than 21 Years.
- Brides should be registered at the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The bride should have studied to at least 10th standard. However, the educational qualification has been relaxed for the tea garden communities and Adivasis Community.
- The benefit Arundhati Gold Scheme will be given on the girl’s first marriage only. That is, you will not get the benefit of this scheme if there is a 2nd marriage involved. If someone did not get the benefit of their first marriage then they can get the benefit of this scheme if there involved in a second marriage.
- Documents required to apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme is one Identity proof and One address proof.
How To Apply Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- If a Brides wants to avail the benefits of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme then she has to register under the Special Marriage (Assam) Act, 1954.
- The eligible bride must apply for the scheme before the date of weeding and receipt should be submitted during weeding at the registrar office.
- Now after successful registration of marriage Government will give Rs 30,000 to purchase 10 gms of gold.
In conclusion, Arundhati Gold Scheme is a great initiative by Govt. of Assam to eradicate child marriage from the State of Assam